Did you know?
According to the American Council on Exercise you can burn 210 calories per 30 minute session.
Hooping is an efficient, quick and fun way to get into shape or even just reduce the stress of the day.
- Yield a HIGH Cardio burn with low to no-impact
- Build core strength and endurance
- Improve posture, coordination and balance
- Promote weight-loss and lose inches while laughing
- Reduce stress, aches and joint pain
- Increases flexibility, range of motion and aids in digestion
- Gain confidence and positivity for a healthier mind, body and spirit.
- Spinning a hula hoop works 30 core muscles, including glutes, thighs, abs and lower back muscles that support and stabilize your posture
- Hooping gets you animated. It’s hard to stay blasé while gyrating, jumping and laughing
Hooping is an excellent exercise option for any fitness level or age. Hooping isn’t just for kids, all ages and body types can enjoy the fun and benefits!
What does the Mayo Clinic says about hooping?